The Scotsman Desktop Calendar, popular world-wide, provides 12 magnificent views of Scotland’s landmarks and natural beauty. We carefully select the best pictures from many leading landscape photographers and present them to you in a gift that you, your friends and your family can enjoy 365 days a year.
Beautifully produced in a jewell case. The compact Desktop Calendar is designed for use in work areas with limited space.
Locations featured include:
- Buachaille Etive Mor, Glencoe, Highlands
- Garbh Bheinn from Loch Leven, Highlands
- Falls of Dochart, Killin, Stirling
- ‘Bluebell Woods’, Kinclaven, Perth & Kinross
- Mangersta Bay, Isle of Lewis
- Glencoe Mountains, Highlands
- Rum from the Isle of Eigg
- Eilean Donan, Loch Duich, Highlands
- Coastline near Ellishader, Isle of Skye
- Caledonian Canal at Corpach, Highlands
- Ben More Coigach, near Ullapool, Highlands
- Rannoch Moor, Highlands