The Official Yearbook of The Yorkshire County Cricket Club.
2020 was a year we will never forget, but unfortunately not for the right reasons. Coronavirus came into our lives and had a significant impact upon the game of cricket. At one point, there was a very real possibility that no cricket would be played during the English summer. However, heroic efforts of many, including those within Yorkshire CCC, paved the way for a shortened campaign for both the men and women through August and September. And although there was no silverware, progress was made through some standout performances from experienced campaigners and rising stars. 2021 promises much more, not least members and supporters back in grounds cheering on the White Rose once more..
• Extensive reports, scorecards and a review of the Bob Willis Trophy
• A story of the Vitality Blast, plusscorecards
• A story of the Northern Diamonds run to the Rachael Heyhoe Flint Trophy final, plus scorecards
• A special feature on Yorkshire YTS and Academy schemes
• How Coronavirus impacted Yorkshire CCC
• Names of members who donated their fees in 2020
• Features – Hundred Years Ago, Fifty Years Ago
• Andrew Bosi reflects on his favourite firstclass matches since the 1960s
• Jeremy Lonsdale looks back to the 1920s when Yorkshire players spent their winters coaching in India
• All club and player records updated
• Full fixtures for 2021
And much, much more!